Sunday, August 19, 2012

$48.8 Million To Fight Infectious Disease?

The Obama regime is spending money like it grows on trees and will always re-grow. They are clueless! It's like they just say ok here's $25,000,000 for teacher layoffs, and here's $48,800,000 to fight infectious diseases, and the list goes on and on! We cannot afford another 4 years of this stuff! Our nation has a huge debt, and I'm sorry your kids aren't eating and I am sorry you can't afford healthcare, but tough luck! It's going to sound very insensitive of me, yes I know... And I am o.k. with that! I don't care how many friends I lose over this, because my freedoms are way more important to me than losing a couple of leftist friends! People MOOCHING off of the government is sinking our nation!

No comments:

Post a Comment